Magna’s 20-Minute Mentors are video-based programs designed to answer a specific question related to teaching and learning. They deliver actionable insights in highly focused 20-minute presentations designed to fit busy schedules.
Follow the steps below to log-on. If you registered last year, there is no need to re-register. We will be sending periodic updates as they become available on new videos added to the series. The Lucas Center hopes you find these short programs helpful.
STEP 1: Activate your 20 Minute Mentor Commons subscription
- Go to www.magnapubs.com/sitelicense/registration.html?v=magna774
- Enter information in each of the required fields. In the Authorization Code box, enter our group Authorization Code FGCU7L2PV and click Submit
This is a one-time registration. Follow the steps below to log-on. If you registered last year, there is no need to re-register. Please note: entering the Authorization Code is done only once.
STEP 2: Access the 20 Minute Mentor Commons library
- Go to www.magnapubs.com/profile
- Enter your email address & password & click Submit. If you do not know or remember your account password, use “Forget your password?” to reset it.
- On the left side of the screen, under My Account, My Online Access, select Subscriptions. The online content you have access to will be listed to the right. Click the appropriate link to view the content.
20-Minute Mentor Commons Programs