Are you looking for a summer job? The Office of Housing & Residence Life is now accepting applications for summer positions!
Please click the links below for full position descriptions.
How to Apply
You may complete the application through our online form. The application will close at 11:59pm on Friday, March 28, 2014. The online applications are available at https://fgcu.erezlife.com.
- Some of the sections of the application contain essay style questions. For faster form completion we suggest that you pre-type the answers to the questions listed below prior to beginning the application. That way you can edit your answers for grammar and spelling and cut and paste your answers into the form.
- In 500 words or less, state concisely why you are applying for the position, including your motivation, qualifications and expected contributions to the team
- In 250 words or less, describe your personal work style and an incident in your life that demonstrates that style.
Note: We recommend you take the time to read through the complete position descriptions and step-by-step process completely prior to applying. When you are ready, the online applications are available at https://fgcu.erezlife.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Am I eligible to apply?
A: To be eligible for the summer positions, you must:
- Must be considered a student by FGCU
- Must have a FGCU cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5 at the time of application
- Submit your completed application by the appropriate deadline: 03/28/2014 at 11:59pm
- Be in good financial, academic, and conduct standing with the University and University Housing
Q: Can I apply for more than one position?
A: Yes. You may apply for one or all of the positions, but you will be asked to rank your preference for each position.
Q: When is the deadline?
A: The application will close at 11:59pm on Friday, March 28, 2014
Q: I have more questions. Can I talk to someone?
A: If you have any questions, please contact the following: