Welcome to campus! We’re excited to meet all our new residents and to have all our returning residents back.
Our primary purpose is to provide a safe, well-maintained place for students to live while attending our university. We also strive to create a living environment that is conducive for the personal and academic growth of our students during their college years.
As you settle into your new living space this week, take time to use our Housing & Residence Life resources to get acclimated:
- View the Move-In Guide on our website, complete with a calendar of Week of Welcome events and other ways to get involved as an Eagle.
- Become a fan of our Facebook page to stay informed and connect with your fellow Eagles.
- Follow us on Twitter for notifications, news and to live tweet various events with us. We’re @FGCUhousing and our social media coordinator, Elise, will be live-tweeting with you throughout Week of Welcome.
- View our helpful tutorials on things like using the trash compactors and doing your own laundry on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to the channel for updates throughout the year.
- Print out or view the campus map on the FGCU website.
- Check out the Eagle Dining website for menus, nutritional information or to order a meal plan.
- Follow us on Stumble Upon for articles relevant to residence life.
- Subscribe to this blog for more information and tips throughout the year!
For more information about living on campus with us, check out the Community Guide on our website or contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life via phone at 239-590-1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.