Happy 4th of July!
It’s hard to believe that summer is about at the halfway mark! Classes at FGCU begin August 20 with instructors returning to campus the week of August 13th. Instructional Designers and Technologists in the Department of e-Learning and Academic Web strongly suggest signing up for a Canvas Training course. There have been numerous updates throughout the summer and attending a brief training session will get you up-to-speed and ready for classes August 20th. Please complete a registration form for any of the Canvas Training sessions you wish to attend.
August 2018 Canvas Training Schedule
- Kaltura 1: Tuesday, August 7th at 1:00pm
- Canvas 1: Tuesday, August 7th at 5:30pm
- Kaltura 2: Wednesday, August 8th at 1:00
- Canvas 2: Wednesday, August 8th at 5:30pm
- Canvas 1: Friday, August 10th at 10:00am
- Canvas 2: Friday August 10th at 2:00pm
- Online Canvas 1 and 2: August 10th
If you cannot attend a session and would like to schedule a one-on-one training, please complete the individual training form.
If you would like to schedule a course design meeting, please contact the Instructional Designer assigned to your department.