Spring has arrived in SW Florida and along with the chirping birds and blooming flowers, The Department of e-Learning and Academic Web along with the Lucas Center have a plethora of exciting opportunities for you!
Canvas Part 1 Training:
- Tuesday, May 8 – 10-11:30 am – BHG 111
- Wednesday, May 9 – 10-11:30 am – BHG 111
Canvas Part 2 Training:
- Tuesday, May 8 – 2-3:30 pm – BHG 111
- Wednesday, May 9 – 2-3:30 pm – BHG 111
Canvas Online Workshop
- Begins April 23, 2018 (online)
Register for Canvas Training
*Course Design Academy
- May 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, and 17
*Blended Learning Academy
- May 22, 23, 24, 30, 31, and June 1
*These workshops are very popular and do have a population cap (additional requests will be waitlisted and notified as spots become available). Register for Academies ASAP.
New and Improved Canvas Features:
Canvas is the LMS used for course management and has recently added some great new features. Notable are the Grade book update a quiz log auditing option. Please contact your Instructional Designer if you have more questions about these features.