It’s hard to believe that our race is this weekend. We hope you are excited and ready to participate! This email will be a refresher for those of you who were able to attend our captain’s meeting on Monday. For those of you that were unable to attend, below is some very necessary information for our race on Saturday.
- For general information about the event, please visit our website at fgcu.edu/flybynight
- For information about what to bring, the spirit competition and check-in times (3-4:30 p.m.) and requirements, please see our Event Info page.
- Check out the Relay Rules (PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN THIS YEAR’S RELAY EXCHANGE)
- Download & print a blank copy of the team roster/waiver (this is required to be turned in by 4:45 p.m. by all participating teams)
We are seeking donations at the race for Campus Food Pantry that helps provide food for FGCU students in need. Bringing items for the Food Pantry will help your team earn points in the Spirit Competition. Below are the items that the Campus Food Pantry is currently in need of:
- Canned protein – tuna, chicken, salmon, sardines, ham, spam, and high protein chili with beans
- Canned fruit & vegetables (other than green beans or corn)
- Hearty soups (other than chicken noodle and tomato)
- Peanut butter
Please encourage your teammates and challenge yourself to donate as much as you can to the Campus Food Pantry.
Feel free to email Carl Bleich with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-590-7734